The main questions that we ask ourselves when we want to make a gaming config are: how to choose the right components? How can I be sure that my games will run well on this computer?
These are interesting questions, and complicated for a total beginner to answer. This is why we are going to give you some tips to choose your gaming config.
The first thing you need to be sure about is the goals of your machine.
Do I want to play alone? Networked?
What are the games?
Do I have a great demand for graphics?
Or do I want to be able to play recent games for years without having to modify everything?
This is one of the most important steps. If someone wants the latest pc, then I will provide them with a pc with the latest state-of-the-art components, but the bill can be very steep (around $ 10,000).
This step is quite difficult when you do not know the hardware world, but sites like My-Computer can help you choose your config gamer depending on your budget.
What are the main components
- The processor: Depending on your budget, you can get a very powerful Core I7 processor. The processor is the brain of your computer, choosing it well is important if you want to be able to run the latest games.
- The graphics card: Again, it’s all about the budget. But the choice of a graphics card should not be neglected, this is what will make the game graphics.
- The Ram: Games can take a lot of ram, which is why we recommend 8GB on average.
- The screen: For optimal comfort, we recommend a 144 hertz screen, which will give better fluidity in the game, and even on the desktop.
- The hard drive: A question arises here, should we choose a classic hard drive or SSD? You can choose both options. The best solution is to get an SSD for your applications, games, etc … and a hard drive for your photos, music … An SSD is more expensive than a hard drive, but it is much faster. This is why we recommend to put your applications on the SSD, and to leave the files which do not need speed on your classic hard disk.
READ ALSO: The 7 Best Windows 10 Sound Equalizers To Improve Your PC Audio
As you will have understood, the choice of components is essential, do not hesitate to find out as much as possible about the various resources available to you!