We have different methods to capture the screen of different Android smartphones by pressing a few buttons on our smartphone. Therefore, here we show how to capture the screen of any Android smartphone using different methods below.
How to capture the screen of any Android smartphone phone
As we said, you can take screenshots on any Android smartphone from version 4.0. The general method is to press the volume key (-) and power button or at least two seconds. It is important to press both buttons simultaneously. Otherwise, in both buttons a button can be activated, it can be electrical activities or can reduce the volume of your smartphone.
If you do it perfectly, you can see a notification in your smartphone when the screen is captured.
In some cases the procedure may vary slightly depending on the manufacturer and Smartphones for older people than for example with Android versions 2.3 or lower it is better to use apps to take screenshots or possibly do it directly from your computer as we have described below.
Capture the screen of Samsung Galaxy smartphones
If you are the Samsung Galaxy 6 smartphone user, there are two ways to take screenshots which even work for most Samsung Galaxy smartphones:
Method 1 – With the palm of your hand
- First of all Place your right hand on the screen of the device as if you want to give a karate strike.
- Then move your hand horizontally from left to right or vice versa without making it too fast.
- You should hear the camera shutter sound and the notification bar message that the image has been saved to Gallery will appear.
If you wish to disable this type of screenshot on your phone, all you have to do is click on “Settings”, then click on “Move”, then click on “Movements and gestures”. In this section, click on “Move Palm” and make sure the switch at the top of the screen appears green.
Method 2 – Using the Buttons
The second method is to use the buttons that we can capture the screen of any Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Just follow the steps below
This procedure should work with all Samsung Galaxy phones, including older ones starting with Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet, between other.
- Press the Start (Home) button and the Power (Power) button at the same time
- You need to hold both buttons until you hear the shutter sound once or until the socket is taken.
Capture the screen of HTC One smartphone phones
Also here we have two different methods to capture the screen of HTC One Smartphones. The two methods are as follows.
Method 1 – Power and Home buttons
The first method to capture the screen of HTC One Smartphones is as follows. See the image below for the clear view.
- First press the power button and almost simultaneously press the start button (Home) until you hear the shutter release.
- Then you will see a message at the bottom stating that the capture has been saved in the “Pictures / Screenshots” folder screen.
This method is for capturing the HTC One X, HTC Desire, HTC Desire, and HTC Desire X U screen phone.
Method 2 – Power and volume keys (-)
The second method to capture HTC One smartphones is by using the power and volume buttons. Observe it perfectly to get a good screenshot.
- The first step is to simultaneously press the power (power) and volume (-) buttons until you hear the shutter sound.
- Thumbnails of a screenshot will appear briefly on the screen, while in the notification bar at the top will indicate that the image has been saved.
- By just clicking on this notice you can see the captured screen and tapping on it you can see the Gallery image as it is saved in the Gallery folder.
This method is also used to capture the screen in HTC One M8 Smartphones and the image is saved in the Gallery of the phone.
Capture the screen of Motorola, LG, Nexus, Sony Xperia, Huawei smartphones, etc.
In most of these Android and other smartphones, to capture the smartphone screen, we only need the volume key and the power buttons.
- Press both buttons. Volume down key and power button. The screenshot can be taken on your Android smartphone
- In some cases of Android smartphones, you can display a thumbnail of the capture, while in others, the notification
- Either way, the image can be accessed from either the phone’s gallery or the notification bar, where even a share option is offered.
How to capture Android screen from Windows or Linux
Another different method to capture your Android phone screen from Windows or Linux is through a content management program from PC as many of them come with a feature to capture screenshots. You can also capture the screen in Android using the CarlivSreenshot script, available for both operating systems. In this case, download the zip files from the Google Drive links below.
After downloading the files, you unzip the contents and do what we have shown below.
- First of all Connect your phone to PC through USB cable and make sure USB debugging is enabled
- In Linux, double click on the “screenshot” file, then click “Run in terminal”
- Windows double click on the “screenshots.bat” file
- When the terminal command opens, do not write the letter “A” and press the Enter key
- Next, press the “S key,” then press Enter to take the screenshot.
The great thing about this tool is that it also allows you to enter Recovery Mode and take screenshots in this state the phone.
Android screenshot apps
There are some best android apps which are used to take screenshot for our android smartphones. By using these apps you can also capture your Android smartphone.
Quick capture capture 2.
3. Super screenshot
4. Capture Screenshot
5. Easy screen capture
These are the different methods to capture the screen of any Android smartphone using few buttons with simple steps. If you’re having a problem with another Android smartphone, mention your smartphone model in your comments below.