In the United States, in addition to being integrated with Amazon connected speakers, Alexa is also Windows 10. Conversely, in France, this is not the case. Indeed, Microsoft does not offer Alexa either on Windows 10 or in its Microsoft Store.
Nevertheless, there is fortunately a trick which allows you nevertheless to install it on your PC. You can then ask him any questions you want, consult your calendar, set your alarms, find out everything about the news or weather, create lists of things to do and more.
So follow our tutorial to find out how to install Alexa on Windows 10 in just 7 steps.
Install Alexa on Windows 10 in France
Although France is not yet eligible for the automatic integration of Alexa on Windows, there is a way around this restriction. To do this :
- Go to your settings Windows 10
- Slectionnez Time and language
- Click on region
- Under Country and Region, choose United States
- Open the Microsoft Store on your PC
- type Alexa in the search bar
- Select the application in the results and click on Tlcharger