Generally, devices like Google Home and Nest deliver sound powerful enough to take full advantage of the music. However, if you want to add a few watts, nothing prevents us to connect a Bluetooth speaker.
In addition to boosting your speakers, and even better sound quality, pairing the two devices allows you to use your Google Home as a voice assistant at the same time as you listen to music. The only requirement for this to work is that your speaker is compatible with the minimum Bluetooth 2.1.
So, if this is your case, now find out how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Google Home.
Connect your Google Home Bluetooth Speaker
Now it's time to join your Google Home speaker and for that, nothing is easier:
- Turn on your speaker and make sure it's in pairing mode
- Go to the app Google Home
- On the Home screen, select your Google Home device
- At the top right of the screen, go to settings
- Choose Default speaker
- Go to Pair a Bluetooth speaker
- Tap your device name and then tap okay
This configuration is for pairing with a single device, but you can also set audio groups to listen to your content via multiple speakers.
If you are looking for a new speaker, then we recommend you visit our selection of the best connected speakers and Bluetooth.