Netflix is unquestionably one of the best streaming services on the market, however certain features can make the experience unpleasant.
Have you ever been surprised by the sudden appearance of a trailer for a series, or a movie, while browsing your Netflix interface?
This quick overview does not bother all users, however, for some it has no interest.
So, to remedy the problem, Netflix offers a trick to disable autoplay of its trailers, discover which one in the rest of our article.
Disable autoplay of trailers on Netflix
To deactivate the preview of a TV series or a movie on Netflix, here are the steps to follow:
- On your browser, log in to your Netflix account. You will not be able to access the settings via your smartphone or tablet.
- Once connected, go to your profile photo in the upper right corner of the interface.
- Select the option Manage profiles.
- Choose the profile on which to modify the parameters.
- Uncheck the box Automatically read previews while browsing on all devices.
- End on Save.
. (tagsToTranslate) tuto (t) netflix (t) trailer (t) trailer (t) autoplay (t) entertainment (t) computers (t) tablets (t) phones