Using Photoshop is not always easy. As an example, removing the background of a photo can be a delicate task, especially if you are not used to using this software. Fortunately we know a very simple method (in 10 steps) to perform this type of photo editing.
If you want to improve your graphics, design or video editing, Adobe Creative Cloud offers a lot of other software. You can even choose from different formulas, ranging from 11.99 to 95.98 per month.
Recommended article: The best photo editing apps on iPad.
Delete a photo's shot in Photoshop
Here are 10 very easy steps to disolate the subject and thus erase the plan of your image.
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to File, choose your image.
- In the window on the right layers of the screen, drag your layer 0 untilhorn page icon down right.
- The layer 0 copy disappears then.
- Select the Layer 0.
- In the left toolbar, right-click on the tool Quick selection (a brush 4th icon from the list) and choose the option Magic Wand Tool.
- Click on the background of your image to select it completely.
- Once the contours are highlighted, tap the key Delete of your keyboard.
- Drag the Layer 0 copy in the trash, in the bottom right corner.
- See you in File and finalize with Save as PNG file
Change the background color of a photo with Photoshop
Why not give color a black and white photo? With Photoshop everything is possible, in this part we explain how to add, change the color of your shots.
- Open your photo with Photoshop.
- Select your subject with the help offree lasso tool.
- Surround your model and fine-tune contours by pressing simultaneously sure Alt .
- Click on the option Select and hide.
- In the window that appears, move the brush around the subject again to perfect your selection and leave no white space.
- Click on OKAY.
- See you in the layers window right, on the round two-tone at the bottom.
- Slectionnez Solid color and confirm with OKAY.
- Click on the Mask (square with your black and white image) to reverse your selection and press the keys Ctrl + I.
- Change the background color with a double-click on the colored square, next to the mask.
- In the menu Fusion mode, above the layers, select your style of background.
(tagsToTranslate) photoshop (t) background (t) photo (t) remove (t) software (t) computer (t) software (t) computers (t) table-of-contents