It's no secret why Amazon Firestick has become so popular. This has completely changed the way we broadcast and watch great entertainment content. First of all, it is incredibly easy to use and supports all high-end streaming entertainment services such as Amazon Prime video, Netflix and many more. Second, its Alexa integration brings it into a completely different league from that of its competitors, with users able to navigate the content menu simply by voice command without lifting a finger. The only problem with Firestick is that you can only access paid multimedia and entertainment content. Firestick users cannot access all popular and free multimedia content via streaming. This problem can be easily resolved if users download and install the Kodi application on Firestick. Kodi has become one of the most popular Amazon Firestick apps offering users access to a vast library of free streaming entertainment content. Here you can follow a complete guide to installing Kodi on Firestick.
See also: Everything you need to know about Kodi
How to install Kodi on Firestick
First Step: Preparing Firestick for Installation
This means that you must configure the new Amazon Firestick to use it according to the instructions given. Once the Firestick is configured, prepare it for the installation of Kodi by activating the following elements:
- Enable ADB debugging
- Activate applications from unknown sources
- Disable device usage data
- Disable the collection of application usage data
All of the above can be done in the following steps:
- Go to Settings on Firestick; Select My Fire TV / Device; Choose developer options
- Next, enable ADB debugging – which is optional
- Activate applications from unknown sources, which is mandatory
- Go back to Firestick settings; Open Preferences> Privacy Settings, and deactivate the device usage data and collect the application usage data.
Once these steps are complete, the Amazon Firestick is ready for the final installation of Kodi and an easy entry into the world of free streaming.
Second step: download and install ES file explorer
ES File Explorer is a great application that can be downloaded for free from the Amazon App Store. It can be accessed by searching on the Amazon App store or by visiting this link.
Download the app. Installing this application is essential, the quickest and most convenient method to install Kodi on Amazon Firestick.
Third step: Final installation of Kodi Kodpton 18.2 Leia / Kodi on Amazon Firestick
- Launch ES File Explorer; Open the menu; Navigate to Tools> Download Manager> + New
- To install Kodi Leia 18.2 in the context menu: path enter https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk
- In the name context menu, enter Kodi; click OK
- To install Kodi Krypton 17.6 from the context menu: Path, enter https.: / /www.fire.com / old
- Now select Download now – which starts the download
- Once downloaded: click on Open file
- Then click on Install
- Click Install a second time to start downloading the Kodi app from Amazon Firestick.
Once the download and installation process is complete, find the Kodi application to launch by following these steps:
- Settings> Applications> Manage installed applications> Kodi> Launch
The other shortcut is to press the Home button on the Amazon Firestick remote control for a few seconds to display a context screen and access the Kodi application.
Once all the installation steps are complete, you can take advantage of a large library of free multimedia and entertainment content including movies, TV missions, TV missions, games and much more. No longer worry about paying for premium and limited entertainment content. To get even more out of all your favorite free streaming missions, you should also try to use a reliable VPN service that allows uninterrupted access to global content.