As you well know, Apple has introduced Siri exclusively on 4S iPhones. Because of this many people were disappointed and looked for an opportunity to put Siri on their iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4G. Your quest for this is now over!
This morning “CD-Team” who is in the united states announced that the port of Siri on iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G is successful. Now Siri is available in cydia, and here is how to get your personal assistant:
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4 / iPod Touch 4G, beware iOS5 is required (see our tutorials for how to do this).
- Install the source http://cydia.be in your Cydia sources.
- Look for it H1Siri tweak in cydia and install it.
- Reboot your iPhone / iPod Touch 4G
- Go to Settings> General> Siri and put “WE”
- Quit your settings and stay thumb on the central button, you now have Siri.
Edit : to install directly via SSH, download the file .deb here and follow this tutorial to install it.