BurnAware Free is a complete software with the expected functionality. Due to its simplicity of use and sound, it will quickly become the ideal burning utility for a large audience. test and follow closely!
New in BurnAware 10.0:
- New interface, support for high resolution monitors
- Command line for the disk image copy tool
- Improved stability and performance
- Minor bug fixes
The version of BurnAware Free made available on our site is provided with optional offers (and advertising) during its installation.
What is BurnAware Free?
As indicated by his name BurnAware Free is a free and efficient optical disc burning utility.
What type of disc can I burn to with BurnAware Free?
Depending on the disc burner the user has, he can write to:
- CD : CD-R and CD-RW
- DVD : DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW and DVD + R double layer
- Blu-Ray : BD-R and BD-RE
What can I do with BurnAware Free?
Rather complete, BurnAware Free has all of the basic functionality expected for this type of software.
The user can thus:
- Create and burn so-called standard discs and bootable discs
- Create and burn audio CDs, MP3 discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
- Create standard or bootable disc images in ISO format (from data or data discs or multimedia)
- Burn disc images in many formats
- Erase rewritable discs
What are the main advantages of BurnAware Free?
First of all, BurnAware Free is free. What is obvious is no less remarkable for such a complete software.
In addition, its sober and illustrated interface gives it a simplicity of use which will surely suit, in fact, both beginners and experienced users.