A new travel certificate for containment is available. You can generate it digitally on your smartphone, but also download it in Word or PDF format (paper version).
The sounds of the halls echoed a relaxation of the progressive confinement for the end of November / beginning of December. The information was confirmed by the Head of State during his intervention on Tuesday, November 24, 2020. The measures applied are more flexible, and it is now possible to move within a radius of 20 km for 3 hours. As for businesses, they have the right to reopen from November 28. Which means that it’s finally possible to shop for the holiday season.
This “light” confinement gives rise to a new travel certificate. Like all the other certificates since the confinement of March, April and May 2020, the new document details the terms of application, in this case the reasons which justify an exemption from the exit restrictions. The certificate of displacement of the curfew is therefore no longer valid.
If bars and restaurants must remain closed, non-essential businesses however, have the authorization to reopen their doors from November 28, 2020.
The schools, colleges, high schools and public services are allowed to remain open. However, health measures in these establishments will be reinforced. The universities will remain closed. Finally, it is the return to teleworking in most companies. In case this option is not possible, work on site is still allowed for the people or companies concerned.
Finally, it is still forbidden to move from region to region. This measure should be lifted from December 15, 2020.
Where to download (generate) the derogatory certificate to travel during confinement from November 28, 2020?
You will need a travel certificate for your outings, whether they are day or night. The reconfinement runs until December 15, 2020, with entry into force on October 29, 2020 and measures that were relaxed on Saturday 28 November 2020. As usual, it is possible to generate the travel certificate on a smartphone or download it in Word and PDF format from the website of the Ministry of the Interior. The update of the certificate is in progress and we will not hesitate to keep you informed as soon as it becomes available. The previous one was valid for the reasons given below, but other reasons for travel should appear with the new certificate.
- Travel between home and the place of exercise of professional activity or an educational or training establishment; business trips that cannot be postponed??; travel for a competition or exam;
- Travel to an authorized cultural establishment or place of worship; travel to make purchases of goods, for services authorized to be provided, for order withdrawals and home deliveries;
- Consultations, examinations and care that cannot be provided remotely and the purchase of medicines;
- Travel for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable and precarious people or childcare;
- Travel for people with disabilities and their companions;
- Travel in the open air or to an outdoor location, without changing the place of residence, within the limit of three hours per day and within a maximum radius of twenty kilometers around the home, linked either to physical activity or to individual leisure activities, to the exclusion of any collective sporting activity and any proximity to other people, either for a walk with only people grouped together in the same home, or for the needs of pets;
- Legal or administrative summons and travel to go to a public service;
- Participation in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority;
- Travel to pick up children from school and during their extracurricular activities.
Also, do not hesitate to download the TousAntiCovid application available on Android and iOS to be alerted in the event of contact with infected people. You will also be able to generate the travel certificate on a mobile device.
Exceptional travel certificate
Proof of business trip
Proof of school trip
The risks incurred in the event of a lack of a travel certificate
If you are checked without proof of travel from November 28, 2020, you risk a fine of 135 euros. In the event of a repeat offense within 15 days, it is a fine of 200 euros and finally after 3 offenses in 30 days, it is a fine of 3,750 euros and a 6-month prison sentence. The date of December 15 should mark the deconfinement: from that day, the travel certificate should no longer be necessary, except in the event of a curfew.