In China, a young woman recently reported that her iPhone 7 exploded while it was charging. The incident is said to have occurred on his bedside table. The Chinese user assured that she bought her phone only 4 months ago.
” My phone ran out of battery, so I let it charge on my bedside table. I went outside for a walk and heard an explosion when I got home. I then understood that it was my phone “Said the owner of the iPhone 7. It was a matte black model of 32 GB.
On social networks and forums devoted to Apple products, it is argued that the use of an unapproved charger could be the cause of the explosion. A theory difficult to believe since the young woman had just bought her phone. It therefore had an official charger.
The debris from the iPhone 7 in question was examined in the Apple Store in the region. The presence of a large black spot on the internal part of the screen indicates that the source of the explosion would be the battery, which had a manufacturing defect.