Exceptionally the Black Friday Amazon in France does not take place on the last Friday of November. Indeed, the number 1 in e-commerce has shifted its Black Friday offers of a week, the Friday, December 4, 2020, Amazon therefore acted on the government’s recommendation.
What are the best Black Friday Amazon 2020 deals?
Like its competitors (see Black Friday Boulanger, Black Friday Cdiscount, Black Friday Fnac Darty and Black Friday Rue du Commerce), Amazon has postponed its Black Friday 2020 to Friday December 4 and we invite you to discover the best here. offers offered by number 1 in e-commerce during this event and Cyber Monday on December 7.
- Robot vacuum : iRobot Roomba 692 at 199.99 euros
- Robot vacuum : iRobot Roomba e5154 at 279.99 euros
- Robot vacuum : iRobot Roomba 960 at 329.99 euros
- Blu-ray : Batman The animated series – The complete 4 seasons at 30 euros
- Blu-ray : Mission Impossible: all 6 films at 25 euros
- Connected scale : Withings Body + at 69.95 euros
- Memory card for mobile devices : SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card 256 GB at 38.70 euros
- Wireless Headset : Sennheiser HD 450BT at 99 euros
- Wireless Headset : Sony WH-1000XM3 at 249 euros
- Gaming headset : HyperX HX-HS5CX-SR Cloud X at 52.99 euros
- Drone : DJI Mavic Mini Combo at 428.77 euros
- Drone : DJI Mavic 2 Pro at 1,202.04 euros
- Connected speaker : Echo Dot (3rd generation) at 24.99 euros
- Connected speaker: Echo Dot (4th generation) at 29.99 euros
- Connected speaker : Echo Show 5 at 44.99 euros
- Wireless sound speaker : Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM at 74.90 €
- Wireless sound speaker : Bose SoundLink Mini at 119.99 euros
- Computer science : Mouse Logitech MX Master Wireless at 44.99 euros
- Computer science : Logitech K800 wireless keyboard with backlighting at 59.99 euros
- Computer science : Sandisk Plus 1TB SSD at 78.99 euros
- Computer science : Sandisk Plus 2TB SSD at 154.99 euros
- Connected home : Philips Hue starter kit (2 White & Color Ambiance E27 bulbs + connection bridge) at 84.99 euros
- Smart watch : Huawei Watch GT 2nd at 99 euros
- Smart watch : Huawei Watch GT 2 (46mm) at 119.99 euros
- Nintendo Switch : Nintendo Switch Console Animal Corssing New Horizons at 349.99 euros
- Nintendo Switch Lite : Console (turquoise or coral) + Animal Crossing: New Horizon + 3 months Nintendo Switch Online subscription at 219.99 euros
- PS4 :: Horizon Zero Dawn at 9.90 euros / The Last of Us Remastered PS4 at 9.90 euros / Bloodborne at 9.90 euros / God of War at 9.90 euros / Marvel’s Spider-Man at 17.90 euros / Final Fantasy 7 remake at 29.49 euros / The Last of US Part 2 at 37.90 euros
- PS4 : PlayStation VR MK4 Mega Pack 3 – 5 Games (VR Worlds + Moss + Astrobot + Everybody’s Golf + Blood & Truth) at 229.99 euros
- Backpack : Eastpak Padded Pak’r gray at 26.90 euros
- Backpack : Eastpak Padded Pak’r black at 25.40 euros
- Smartphone : OnePlus N100 Midnight Frost at 179 euros
- Smartphone : Huawei P30 at 389 euros
- Smartphone : OnePlus 8 Pro 128 GB at 699 euros
- Smartphone : OnePlus 8 Pro 256 GB at 799 euros
- Xbox Series X : Xbox Series wireless controller blue at 49.90 euros
The origins and date of Black Friday
Black Friday is a phenomenon that began in the United States before spreading to the rest of the world but a little reminder is in order before going any further. This day takes place the day after Thanksgiving. Two hypotheses are put forward as to the origin of its name. The first suggests the use of black ink and not red ink by traders to keep their accounts on the Friday following the commemoration. The change of color thus evokes the passage from negative to positive.
The second hypothesis recalls the streets immobilized by traffic jams, because of households returning from Thanksgiving holidays. Philadelphia police christened Black Friday Friday in 1960. The event officially appeared in 1970 before entering France in 2014.
Amazon, initiator of the annual Black Friday ritual in France
Amazon was introduced on French soil in 2000. A few years later, the company rose to the rank of reference online store for consumer products. Today, the Web giant has more than 300 million references.
The large-scale e-shop is also the instigator of the Black Friday phenomenon in France. He was one of the first initiators of this annual promotional ritual since 2014. At the time, Black Friday was limited to a 24-hour promotional day and against all expectations, the event ended with a success. Faced with the enthusiasm aroused by Black Friday, competitors had no other choice but to take the same path.
A busy promotion calendar
The big brands and shops are therefore accustomed to organizing a big weekend of promotions towards the end of November but this year due to the current context (Covid-19 pandemic), the good Black Friday plans are starting from Friday 4 December to end on Sunday 6 December 2020, then they will give way to the tips of Cyber Monday on Monday 07/12.
Signing up for the Amazon Prime program to get the most out of Black Friday Amazon
Amazon Prime Day is often confused with Black Friday. However, these two concepts diverge in every respect. If Black Friday is a global event, Amazon Prime is an Amazon exclusive event. This is an offer derived from the Amazon Prime program. Still, the Prime program helps you spot some great deals on Amazon during Black Friday. Indeed during “Black Friday”, you appear in the privileged list, that is to say that you will be notified of future flash sales 30 minutes before the general public.
Integration with Amazon Prime costs 5.99 euros per month (or 49 euros per year) but be aware that it is possible to take advantage of a free trial of Amazon Prime for 30 days. The subscription allows you to benefit from many advantages such as:
- Access to Prime Original featuring exclusive series
- Access to Prime Video including popular movies and shows
- Access to Prime Music containing more than two million music tracks
- Access to Prime Reading containing ebooks
- Access to Amazon Photos involving a rich image bank
- Unlimited 1 working day delivery on millions of eligible items with no minimum purchase (available in mainland France (excluding Corsica) and in Belgium)