You already know that social networks are essential to your strategy. But how do you coordinate your posts and release them at strategic times to get engagement? In this article, we show the best post times for Facebook. In future articles, you will be able to find out the best times to post on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Know them!
You’ve been working hard on your posts for Facebook, but do you have any idea how many people are actually participating?
Knowing about the best publishing schedules isn’t just a few dozen clicks away. This data will help you understand your audience in depth.
And if you think the best times are the same for all media, you are terribly wrong. Your potential followers are different in every network and even in every sector of the market, and understanding this takes more study than you realize.
However, it’s important to know that there is no perfect schedule to solve your engagement issues.
In this article, we will show you, through temperature maps, the behavior of the public in each of the social networks.
Do you want to know how to improve your results and find your audience in these media? Continue with us:
Let us see all of the best timings for each social media platform below.
The best times to post on Facebook
Facebook is still the king of all social networks in the world, with over 1,400 million active users every day.
Besides, it is also the main option for businesses since 93% of marketers regularly use this platform.
What does this mean for your brand?
It is not that easy to reach your consumers.
Even more with the changes to the Facebook algorithm, in which users see more posts from friends and family instead of business pages.
Brands always get organic engagement, however, they often turn in the dark waiting for things to go right.
With this data, we learn important information to get businesses more involved with their Facebook pages.
- The best times to post on Facebook are Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday is the best day of the week to post on Facebook.
- The most precise times for shipping include working days from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday is the day with a chance to engage.
- Periods between 5pm and 7pm and very early morning hours are not good if engagement is your goal.
Data shows engagement consistently peaks during business days and around noon.
For many users, this is about the mealtime schedule, which means more time to use their cell phones and surf social media.
In contrast, weekends usually have more difficult working hours.
Most people are out these days, mostly on Saturdays. Don’t expect engagement when your audience is busier.
The largest social network in the world is going through unfavorable situations. However, it is still the most important for brands because it offers a lot of opportunities for your business. And to understand how to take advantage of these opportunities, we recommend some materials:
Better Times to Post on Facebook for Nonprofits
For nonprofits, Facebook is a great way to generate visibility for events and extend the reach of organization updates.
- The best times are Wednesday and Friday at 2:00 p.m.
- Other high engagement times are: Monday at 9 a.m., Tuesday at 6 p.m., Thursday at 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. and Friday at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- The safest hours for posting messages are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on working days.
- Sunday is the day with the least engagement.
- Weekends and Mondays have less engagement for nonprofits.
Best Times to Post a Facebook Post for Educational Institutions
Whether it is to reach out to alumni or new students, Facebook is an essential platform for the visibility of educational institutions. So let’s try to understand how people are interested in education companies on Facebook:
- Schools receive the highest turnout on Thursday at 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Generally, Tuesday and Thursday, 11 a.m. and 5 p.m., are the best times for posting.
- Fridays and weekends generate less engagement.
- Engagement has its peak on certain evenings on weekends.
Marketing for educational institutions is not that simple. Make a good strategy and implement them to get good results.
The best times to post on Facebook for the healthcare industry
More than half of health product brands have a profile on Facebook. This industry requires organizations more present in social networks. We hope this data can help you reach your audience more effectively on the platform.
- The best time to post these posts on Facebook for these businesses is Friday at noon.
- Other busy times are Monday at 2:00 p.m., Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., Thursday at 2:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday has the lowest engagement rate for brands in the healthcare industry.
Better Times to Post on Facebook for the Tech Industry
As Facebook’s reach decreases more and more, it becomes very important to know the best times to post. And it’s no different for the tech industry. Take a look at what we discovered:
- The best times to post are Monday at 12 p.m. and Tuesday 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Typically, the good times for posting are between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. on working days.
- Tech companies have little engagement on Facebook on Saturdays.
- Engagement falls considerably in the early morning and evening every day.
The Best Times to Post on Facebook for Retail Sales
It doesn’t matter whether you are selling online or in brick-and-mortar stores, Facebook can be a great acquisition tool to secure business and generate exposure. If you’re a consumer goods business, know the best time to reach your consumers:
- The best times to post consumer goods companies on Facebook are Tuesday at 2 p.m. and Friday at 11 a.m.
- The other engagement hours are Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Thursday at 4 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Business days from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (office hours) are security hours for posting.
- Weekends have the lowest rates for companies in this branch.
That’s it! Hope this guide helps you get an article published at the right time and in the right place. If you have any further questions, let them know in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to resolve all your questions.
In the next few articles, you will learn the best times to post on Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter social media networks.
Do you have any other tips for posting a post on Facebook? Share them with our readers in the comment box below.