As every year during the WWDC, Apple has unveiled the list of winners of its Apple Design Awards. For this 2015 edition, 10 applications and games were selected by the Cupertino company, some of which are of course known to the general public.
We thus find the following titles, mainly intended for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- Shadowmatic (iOS – € 2.99), developed by de Triada Studio
- Metamorphabet (iOS – € 3.99), developed by Vectorpark
- Robinhood (iOS – Not available in France), developed by Robinhood Markets, Inc
- Affinity Designer (OS X – 39.99 €), developed by Serif
- Crossy road (iOS – Free), developed by Hipster Whale (read: Crossy Road: cheat, tips & cheat)
- Fantastical 2 (iOS – € 4.99), developed by Flexibits
- Workflow (iOS – € 2.99), developed by DeskConnect, Inc
- Does not commute (iOS – Free), developed by Mediocre AB
- Vainglory (iOS – Free), developed by Super Evil Megacorp (read: MOBA: Vainglory, the League Of Legends on iPad & iPhone)
- Pacemaker (iOS – Free), developed by Pacemaker Music AB
On the student side, two prizes were distributed to Elementary Minute, developed by Klemens Strasser and at jump-O by Gabriel Mathias Rocha Victor Lappas Giménez. If you want to know more about these games and applications, Apple has set up a web page for each of the winners on its site dedicated to developers.