Famous fighting game known for its bloody clashes and its famous fatalities, Mortal Kombat will be back in a few weeks as part of a new episode developed by NetherRealms studio.
Mortal Kombat X will offer graphics and gameplay similar to the previous installment of the franchise, the latter having been rather appreciated by the players. Also, you will have to deal with very dynamic fights and the return of X-Ray shots that literally break your opponent's bones.
With the game also planned for PC, the publisher Warner Bros. has announced the minimum and recommended configurations to run the game. If most gamers can play it in too many problems, it is clear that the components will have to be faster to enjoy the software in the best conditions.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / Vista 64-bit
- RAM: 3 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 clocked at 2.67 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 clocked at 3.4 GHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5850
- Storage space: 25 GB
- DirectX 11
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 64-bit
- RAM: 8 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 clocked at 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 clocked at 4.0 GHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Storage space: 40 GB
- DirectX 11
Mortal Kombat X will be released on April 14, 2015 in Europe, on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360.