The Reminders app is completely redesigned in iOS 13 with a new look and very useful features. Once you open the app, it welcomes you with four main sections like Today, Planifi, Tout and Marqu. In addition, there is a separate section called My Lists which displays all of the reminders that you have added in separate lists. This app syncs with all your Apple devices after setting up your iCloud account and all reminders are displayed on Apple devices signed with the same Apple ID. You can also use it in dark and light mode.
See also: Best AI chatbot apps for iOS
All reminders you add are organized into four main sections, as mentioned above. The Today section contains reminders that should be dealt with today. The planned section contains reminders with a specific date. In the All section, you can view all the reminders you have added. The brand section contains important remains and no manual sorting is allowed other than those mentioned above.
Set up a reminder
Open the reminder app, place it in any section, and just tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen to add a reminder. You can also add a subtask to each reminder to make it a checklist. Tap the i ct icon for each reminder, then click the subtasks to add them.
The clock, arrow, flag and camera are the four tools available that can be used to add a specific date and time, location and even attach files, including photos and scanning documents. You can also set a flag for each reminder, as described in the Flags section. Each reminder can also have a subtask that. With the use of the toolbar and other options, reminders can also be set to activate in many useful situations such as:
- When arriving at a place
- When leaving a place
- When you send a message to a specific person in the Messages app.
All notes, URLs and priorities can also be added as a reminder.
Tap Add List on the main screen and enter a name, select an icon and a color. Press Finish to create the list. You can change the name, appearance and add people to any lists you have created. You can also move any reminder to a list by long-pressing it, then dragging it to any list name. Note that if you drag one to the other reminder, it will be nested together, which essentially acts as a subtask. You can also change the order of reminders in the list.
Other useful features
Siri intelligence is improved in iOS 13 and now offers many useful features.
- You can ask Siri to add a reminder. In addition, you can add a reminder when using another app by using Siri or by using the Share button and selecting the reminders app.
- You can also share a list of reminders with people who have an iOS app or a third-party app. Then you can also group a set of reminder lists under one topic. Press the edit button at the top right of the main screen and you can create a group by pressing the Add group option in the lower left corner of the screen. Each group can also be changed at any time.
- You can also easily search for a reminder with the search bar at the top. By default, the Reminders app will send you a notification from 9.00hXNUMX, but it can be changed in the Settings app to start your day with all your reminders at a specific time.
- Finally, you can also add reminders by simply using Apple Watch quickly using Siri.