Facebook is one of the most powerful and widely used social media in the world for connecting people, friends, loved ones and loved ones. But also, this widely used tool has a certain toxicity in which some people just want to harass, tease and disturb you. Sometimes an argument between you and someone can get very wild and you don't want to communicate with them again. To avoid such people, you can simply block their account so that you can have a stress-free experience on Facebook. If you're wondering how to block and unblock people on Facebook, there are several ways to do it.
See also: Top best games on Facebook
Uses of blocking
- Your profile cannot be found.
- We can't see your messages.
- We cannot send you a message on Messenger.
- The people you have blocked may not even know that you have blocked them until they search for your profile and cannot find it.
Block people from Facebook using a PC
- Connect your Facebook account, access the profile of the user you want to block by simply searching for their names.
- On their profile page, you can find three dots at the bottom right of their cover photo. Click on it.
- A small menu appears, there is a blocking option in the last line of this menu, click on it. Another menu opens to ask for your confirmation. Confirm it and you will end up blocking that person.
Block people from Facebook using a smartphone (Android / iOS)
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Find the profile of the user you want to block and access it.
- Click on the similar three-dot icon under the user name, click on it and you will see the block option.
- Click on the Block option and you will be redirected to the confirmation page. Just hit Confirm and you're good to go.
Note: There is also another way to block someone on Facebook. This method can be used in any device. Here are the steps to follow.
- Open your Facebook account on any of your devices.
- In the case of a PC, click on the arrow in the upper right corner and select the Parameters option. For mobile devices, click the three-line line button in the upper-right corner and select the Settings and privacy option.
- The blocking option is available in this menu and simply click on it.
- Type the person's name in the search bar and search for the profile of the user you want to block, then tap the block option. Then this user is blocked.
Unblock people from Facebook
After blocking a person, you can also block the same person for several reasons. Maybe you have compromised with this individual. In this case, suppose you want to block this person. Yes, there is also an option for this. Let's see how to do it.
Unblock people from Facebook using a PC
- Open your Facebook account on your PC.
- Click on the arrow in the upper right corner.
- Select the Parameters option.
- Select the Blocking option from this menu and you can see the name of the user you have already blocked.
- Click on the unblock option next to the name you want to unblock and it will unblock that person.
Unblock Facebook people using a smartphone (Android / iOS)
- Open your Facebook account on your mobile device.
- Click the three-row line button in the upper right corner.
- Select the Settings and confidentiality option.
- Select the Blocking option in this menu.
- You can see the name of the user you have already blocked in the Blocked user section.
- Click on the unlock option next to their name and that's all you've successfully unlocked this user for.