The Over-the-top (OTT) service refers to content distributed to users on the Internet. Many people around the world are looking to reduce cable subscriptions and are turning to OTT service options. Using these options eliminates the need to install satellites and antennas. In addition, it gives access to all the proposed content, instead of paying on individual channels. Sling TV is one of the current OTT service options. Unlike other services, Sling TV offers users live TV streaming instead of dramas and dramas. All of Sling TV's content comes directly from missions. How can we determine if Sling TV will meet our preferences? Well, here are the answers on how to get a free trial of Sling so you can try it out before you commit to the monthly fees.
See also: Top best live TV streaming services
Solution and steps to follow
Sling TV rates between 30 and 45 USD per month. This can be a fairly high price for some, especially if someone is unsure whether they will like content posted by Sling TV or not. Unfortunately, the free trial is inaccessible to those who sign up for Sling through their website.
To get the free trial, we need to use one of the Sling TV compatible devices as follows:
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TVs
- Android TV
- Android (smartphones and tablets)
- apple tv
- LG Smart TVs
- iOS devices
- Xbox One
How to Get a Free Sling Trial
Method 1: get a free trial without additional promotions
- If you have one of the devices mentioned above, just download and install the app with a name – Sling TV.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Click on the words Watch now 7 days for free. There is a link that will direct you to the right place to sign up for a free trial.
- Following the on-screen prompts, create an account using your personal information.
- Choose a strong password. Then click on Register.
- Among the proposed packages, choose the one that best suits your interests.
- You can also choose the additional modules available during the free trial. These will be accessible without paying any additional fees during your trial period.
- Fill in your billing information when prompted. Please note that the payment information you have listed will be billed on the last day of your free trial.
- Click Finish and Submit. You have now successfully signed up for the free trial!
Method 2: get a free trial with promotions like Black Friday
- On Sling.com, below Watch now 7 days for free, you can also see Get this offer. Sometimes only one of the statements appears.
- Enter the email credentials. Try to create a strong and unique password.
- Click on Register. It is likely to be located in a blue box.
- Select your service pack. These packages contain different delivery channels from which you can deliver content. As above, you can choose some additional modules offered.
- Enter your billing information. Please note that your billing information will be billed on the last day of your free trial.
Always set reminders to cancel your subscription if you don't want to continue using Sling TV. To cancel your subscription after the free trial, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Sling TV account.
- Under the account settings, find the option to cancel your subscription.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.