Today, thanks to the excellent quality of images offered by smartphones, most users take an unspeakable number of photos, which they then store on their computer without ever looking at them again.
In the digital age, photo printing seems to be a distant memory and there are now more intuitive alternatives such as video editing. Indeed, the creation of a digital photo album allows you to remember the good times in a more fun and interactive way.
To help you trace your fondest memories, here are 4 steps to know to create a film from the photos accumulated on your Windows 10.
1. Create a photo folder
Before creating a movie, it is best to put all the photos you intend to use in one single folder.
Normally, they are stored in your photo library, but to save time, we recommend that you create a new folder on your desktop, browse the library, and then migrate your photos.
2. Configure your video editor
On Windows 10, create your video directly via the Photos app. To do this, it's very simple:
- Launch Photo.
- In the toolbar, click Vido projects.
- Go to New video project.
- In Project library, import your photos.
3. Assemble the photos
To edit content and add effects, filters or even text, video editors work with what is called the timeline.
In the case of our tutorial with Photos, it is about Scnarimage, the strip at the bottom of the screen.
- To create a sequence, drag your photos into Scnarimage and in the order you want.
- Click on the photo of your choice.
- To choose the appearance time of your photos, go to Tough and choose the seconds.
4. Add titles, filters and music
Once the photos are all in place and you are satisfied with the flow of the video, then it's time to add text, filters or music.
This can be a simple message at the start of the video or added to each photo throughout the film.
- In your Scnarimage, select the photo to add text to.
- In the toolbar above, click on Text.
- In the left text box, type your phrase.
- Change the style and layout.
- Confirm with termin.
To give your video a little more pep, add a filter to your photos.
- In your Scnarimage, select the photo to add filters to.
- In the toolbar above, click on filters.
- left, select the filter of your choice.
- Finalize with termin.
Finally, you can add some music to your videos. To do this, import audio files from your library or directly choose background music offered by Photos.
- On the home screen of your video project, go to Background music or Audio personality, at the top of the window.
- Select the background music or import a sound directly from your PC.
- Click on termin.
If your background music is one of that offered by Photos, then it will automatically adjust the length of your video.
Once the assembly is finished, all you have to do is click on End video, at the top right of the screen.
If that made you want to embark on other creative projects, don't hesitate to take a look at our list of the best free video editing software.