Do you have Prime Adhsion and want to end it now? Well then you are on the right page as this article explains in detail so that Amazon Prime members can terminate their membership in case they are not happy with the deal. But it should be noted that Amazon Prime is an exceptional agreement which allows you to have access to various advantages such as Amazon vidoinstantan the music, turn on the library and more besides this two free days and one free delivery day if possible. And, with all that, the membership is available for a minimum amount of $ 10.99 / month or $ 99 / year.
If you want to end the membership, you can do so at any time. It?s quite simple. Read on to find out how to cancel Amazon Prime membership.
See also: How to sign up for Amazon Prime Free Trial
Method for canceling Amazon Prime membership
It's a step-by-step process. Just follow the steps below:
- First, users must log in to their main Amazon account by providing the necessary information, such as username and password.
- Then move the mouse to the upper right corner that displays your name and then go there to select the option for your main membership from the drop down menu.
- You will then be redirected to the main page of your membership account which includes all the advantages of the main member. The left side of the page includes all the information related to your membership, while the section below offers a button saying "End your Premium subscription". Select a.
- Again, you will be redirected to a different page including various buttons such as Finish Now, Finish a specific date and Save the current plan. Now, if you want your subscription to end automatically at the start of the current billing period, select the option whose date indicates the end of the main benefits. But, if you want to end the Amazon Premium membership now, click the "Finish Now" button. This option will allow you to get a refund based on usage and remaining time. However, the third option "keep current plan" will bring you to the membership account page in case you want to choose something else. That's all. Your Amazon Prime membership will be terminated.
Those who are under the Amazon Prime free trial period and want to end it before they are automatically converted to paid members, this is also possible and this is explained below.
How to end Amazon Prime free trial:
- First, log into the main Amazon account by providing your username and password.
- Then select your main membership from the drop-down menu by hovering over your name in the upper right corner of the page.
- A new page will open from which you will have to click on the 'Do not continue' button. That's all.
Even if you have chosen not to continue the free trial, you will be able to benefit from the main benefits until the end of your free trial period and the date will be indicated on the left side of the Manage your first subscription page.
Please note that : After you cancel the Amazon Premium subscription, your Amazon account is still present and you will be considered a customer. Therefore, if you wish to re-enroll, you will not be able to take advantage of the free trial period, as it is only for the first time.
See also: 5 Ways to Repair Amazon Application Not Responding on iPhone