In this article, you will find the methods to finish the null IMEI number on all Android devices. It also repairs your unknown baseband. If you have not read my two methods to repair Samsung Galaxy not registered on the network, then you should check. I had a question from one of the visitors which is shown below:
I have a problem with my Galaxy 3 note after changing the IMEI number, there is an error Not registered on a network, please help me.
Your Samsung Numro IMEI Galaxy is used only to identify the device and has no permanent relationship with the subscriber.
This guide showed you how to repair or change your IMEI number / number.
Check your IMEI on your Android phone by simply dialing – * # 06 #.
If for any reason you have changed your IMEI number or your IMEI number is zero and you get "not registered on the network gold "no signal, so please follow these steps.
Restore Galaxy Null IMEI # and patch not saved on the network
If this method does not work, try this: How to fix Samsung Galaxy unknown baseband version
- Open the dialer and enter – * # 06 # to verify your IMEI number, if you see "IMEI Null or 000000", you must reconfigure the settings to correct the non-signal or not recorded on the network problem on your Android phone.
- In the dialer, type: * # 197328640 # or * # * # 197328640 # * # *
- You will be invited in the command mode, provided On the screen, select on common, normally option 6
- Now select (FTM) option 1. FTM (Field Test Mode) is for debugging and testing, if the option is active, you should turn it off.
- As soon as you turn it off, your NULL or modified IMEI number will be restored
- (Important) Without leaving the command screen, press the Menu key, the button located to the left of the Home button.
- Select Between key and enter option 2 which will deactivate your FTM
- Wait a minute. Remove your battery and your SIM card for two minutes, place your battery in your phone but not on the SIM card. Then switch on the device.
- When the phone is started, enter the dial command mode again – * # 197328640 #
- Select the debug screen, normally option 1
- After that, checking the phone of choice, option eight
- Click on nas control, option 3
- Then click on "RRC (HSDPA), option 5
- To correct not registered on network or Null IMEI #, click on RRC revision, option 2.
- Choose the output of your phone, here we will choose option 5 (HSDPA only)
- The last step to correct Null IMEI # is to turn off your phone and insert your Sim card or restart your phone and then insert the SIM card to dial * # 06 # to see if the IMEI number is restored.
Few users had asked me how to change their IMEI number. Here is such a question from users.
Hi. I have searched all websites to change my IMEI to a correct imei, because my IMEI has been changed to simulate 0049 and I cannot make calls and not be logged on the network shown. Is there any software that can change it? I need this software without IMEI BOX. My mobile phone is galaxy NOTE 8 n5100
To change your IMEI Number is to save the IMEI Number.
Here's how to back up EFS or IMEI to your Galaxy device:
- This process requires that you first download an application called 'EFS Pro'. But before that, make sure your phone is rooted otherwise this tool will not work on the device.
- Then download Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 to your PC for the EFS Pro application to work on the PC. Once downloaded, unzip the file and install it on the PC.
- Connect your device with the PC using a USB cable. Run EFS Pro and follow the on-screen instructions to back up and restore the EFS folder. That's it and the process is over.
Follow the article below:
Fix Samsung Galaxy unknown baseband version and change your IMEI #
How to fix invalid IMEI on Samsung Galaxy S4
How to Repair Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI # Issue
How to fix unknown and not Imei baseband on Galaxy Note 3
How to fix Galaxy S6 NULL IMEI error (unknown baseband)
Related-How To Flash Stock ROM Via ODIN On Samsung Galaxy S3
Related-How To Repair Samsung Galaxy No Service
Links-5 WAYS HOW TO FIX THE CONNECTION PROBLEM OR INVALID MMI CODE