An English company, Any Networks, has just offered a Sim card on the market allowing dbloquer your iPhone 3G with Firmware 2.1 (if for example you bought it in the USA).
Here is the list of its capabilities:
- 100% functional with an iPhone 3G
- Compatible with firmware 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 and 2.1
- Allow updates with iTunes
- Allows data transfers in 3G
- No signal loss
- Works with operators around the world
- No need to cut its chip or tinker, it is easy to install
- Your phone works without any problems with the GPS, thereAppStore…
- Does not void your warranty
- Does not require any software or other installation
- No need for cables
The big advantage you will understand is that you no longer have to cut your SIM card!
Its price is around 38 euros available here.
We talk on the forum