Maj. the November 5, 2019 16:06 min
Wondering how to make a screen capture under Windows 10? Shortcuts, capture tool, keyboard key In this quick tutorial, we propose several methods for carrying out the operation in a clear form.
Since last year, Windows 10 is equipped with an intuitive screen capture tool and rather complete call Screen capture and sketch. Aside from this new feature, there are other methods for capturing what will show up on the latest operating system from Microsoft.
Make a screen capture with the keyboard shortcut
On Windows 10, it is possible to quickly use the tool Screen capture and sketch via a keyboard shortcut.
- Press simultaneously Win + Shift + S
- Select the capture area with the slider
- Click on the pop-up window at the bottom right to retouch and save your image
Capture screenshot with Screen Capture and Sketch
The new Microsoft tool remains the best way to make screenshots on Windows 10. Here's how to use it effectively:
- Go to the menu Start> Programs> Screen Capture and Sketch
- Click on New at the top left and select the capture area
- Press on floppy to record your capture
Make a screen capture with the Print Screen key
If you do not know the keyboard shortcut for the first method, it is also possible to configure the Print Screen key. As soon as you press the button, the tool Screen capture and sketch will automatically start.
- Open the app Screen capture and sketch
- Click on the three small dots, then settings
- Then go on Use the Print button screen to open screen capture
- A window will appear and ask you if you want to change application – click on Yes to continue
- Go to Windows Settings> Keyboard> Screen Printing Shortcut
- Activate the feature by clicking on the button of the same name
- Restart your computer to save the changes
Now you will only need to press the Print key. notch to automatically capture. Be careful, do not forget to click on the pop-up window at the bottom right to save your image.
Also read: Windows 10 – how to find the WiFi code without effort