Find out how to create a bootable USB / Pendrive key Windows 10: For users who have not yet received Windows 10 update, we will share a tip on creating Windows 10 bootable USB sticks for your computer. With that, you can enjoy our incredible Windows 10 with all the interesting new features of your PC. Go through the mail to find out.
As Windows 10 came out and for that we are here with the method ofcreate an amorable Windows 10 USB driveSince most users want to install Windows 10 on their computers, many users in more than 190 countries have already received this update. For users who do not have their Windows 10 updates, this wonderful system is still missing. Therefore, for these users, we are here with an interesting trick to get Windows 10 on your PC.
SEE ALSO: Top 8 Best Firewall Software for Windows 10
You can get Windows 10 on your PC via a USB key. And in this article, we will teach you how to create an amorable USB drive with Windows 10 with which you can easily install Windows 10 on your PC and enjoy its interesting features. Then continue with the method below.
How to create / create a bootable USB drive Windows 10
The method is simple and straightforward and you can easily explore in your Windows PC.You will first prepare the Windows 10 USB boot, then install Windows 10 from this USB key.Read the steps below.
Steps to create a Windows 10 bootable USB drive:
Step 1:Download the media creation tool.
- As a first step, download the Windows 10 multimedia creation tool.
- The links above can be used to download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- To know the type of Windows that you run on your system:
- Go inDmarrer>Control Panel>system
Under System, Click to access
Now click on System Information. You will get basic information about your computer where you can find the type of system, as shown below:
Step 2:Launch the application.
- Once the media creation tool has been installed on your device, launch the application.
- The configuration of Windows 10 will display the screen in which you will be asked: What do you want to do?
- Now select Create installation media for another computer, and then click Next.
Step 3:Select Language, Edition & Architecture.
- On the next screen, you need to select your preferred language and architecture (as in the previous step 1).
- Select the edition according to the current edition of your Windows operating system.
- Choose Windows 10 Home Edition
- If you are currently using Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 with Bing.
- Choose Windows 10 Pro Edition
- If you are currently using Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional Edition, Windows 8 Professional, Windows 8.1 Professional, Windows 8 Professional, Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Center.
- Choose Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition
- If you are currently using Windows 8 Single Language, Windows 8.1 Single Language or Windows 8 Single Language with Bing.
- Choose Windows 10 Home China Edition.
- If you are currently using Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition, Windows 8.1 Chinese Language Edition, or Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing.
- Choose Windows 10 Home Edition
- Check your current work edition and click onFollowing.
Step 4:Choose the support.
- On the next screen, you must choose the type of media used to start Windows 10.
- Select your USB and click Next.
- If you want to create an ambly Windows 10 USB DVD, select the ISO file.
- The media creation tool then creates the Bootable installation media for Windows 10 using a USB drive.
Step 5:Choose what to keep.
- Now you will have a new window that displays three options:
- Keep personal files and applications
- Keep only personal files
- Select Nothing and clickFollowing.
When you create an installation media using a USB key, your computer then reboots and starts the Windows 10 installation process.
Note:After restarting your device, if a message saying Install Windows appears instead of the installation progress on your PC, you will need to disconnect the USB device and reboot your computer.
Read also: How to start Windows 10 without fail
It is therefore a question ofcreate a Windows 10 USB damorage reader.With this, you can easily enjoy wonderful windows 10 with all the interesting new features of your PC and have a lot of fun on it.In addition, you can use this amorable USB key on several PCs to install this window.I hope you like our work, share with others too.Leave a comment below if you have questions related to this topic.