When you send an e-mail from your iPhone or iPad, an Envoy mention on my iPhone will automatically end the message.
If you feel that this signature does not have much use, then it's time to erase it.
In this article, we present the 5 steps to remove or modify your automatic signature in Mail.
You have an important message to send but you are afraid to forget? Here are two tips for program sending messages on iPhone.
Delete and edit the Envoy AutoSign from my iPhone
It is possible to modify the message "Envoy …" and delete it completely. The method is the same for both options.
- On your iPhone, go to Rglages
- Click on the menu and go to the section Mail.
- Once on it, at the bottom, tap Signature.
- Delete or edit the text Envoy of my iPhone.
- Finish by going on Mail at the top left.
Note that this method is the same on iPad!