Maj. the November 21, 2019 10 h 40 min
Netflix is ??not for you. After testing the VOD service, you simply want to unsubscribe. For a, it is not very complicated. We explain the maneuver just below.
There are several reasons why you might want to unsubscribe from the streaming platform. First of all, the Netflix catalog may have had you, despite its many series, films and documentaries.
The procedure to follow to unsubscribe from Netflix
It is also possible that you have just decided to take advantage of the free month offered by the VOD service. During this period, you have binge watch the best series of the Netflix catalog, like Stranger Things, 13 Reasons Why, Dark or Luke Cage.
Subscribe to Netflix on your computer
- Visit the Netflix website
- Click on your profile or log in your account
- Drag your mouse on your profile picture (top right)
- See you in Account (in the menu droulant)
- Choose Unsubscribe (just below Subscription and Billing)
- Confirm by clicking Complete the cancellation
Subscribe to Netflix on smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS)
- Open the Netflix app
- Press on More (the 4 horizontal bars) down right
- See you in Account
- Netflix will open the cancellation page on your default browser
- Click on Unsubscribe (below O buy gift cards)
- Press on Complete the cancellation
Cancellation will be effective at the end of the current billing period Netflix specifies. For a period of 10 months after termination, your account can be reactivated any time. Once this time has passed, it will be permanently erased.
To discover also : How to delete your Netflix account?