We all know very well that whenever we talk about the famous video portal of tech giant Google, YouTube, we are simply referring to one of the most visited and used websites on the internet because the giant portal Technology is home to a huge amount of video content which is already growing steadily, and we should thank the users who download it daily.
See as well: How to enable YouTube Dark Themes in Chrome, Firefox and Safari
Top 10+ YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know
Whenever we talk about the famous video portal of tech giant Google, YouTube, we are simply referring to one of the most visited and used websites on the Internet because the portal of tech giant Google hosts a huge amount of video content already growing steadily, and we have to thank the users who download it daily.
So, here we can find the videos belonging to all types of topics, as long as they are within the rules for using the site itself. Therefore, we can simply browse YouTube from any device, all day long, either by your own choice of search, or by links received by email, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
It is accurate and due to its widespread use, here we are going to introduce a series of keyboard shortcuts that you can simply use on your Windows computers, so that you can manage this streaming video portal much more efficiently. and as fluid as the mouse.
So, now, without wasting a lot of time, let’s get started and just explore the full list that we have mentioned below: –
- Space bar: This just allows us to stop and resume playing a video.
- F: This key just allows us to open and close full screen mode with a single press.
- Right Arrow and Left Arrow: These keys simply allow you to fast forward and rewind the video for 5 seconds.
- Up arrow and down arrow: These keys simply allow you to increase or decrease the volume in full screen mode.
- 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9: all these buttons just allow us to transfer the video to a certain percentage.
- C: It just allows you to turn on the subtitles of the content, while if we want to increase its size we can press the + key, and if we want to decrease them then we should press the – key.
- Start and End keys: These two keys simply allow you to navigate directly to the start or end of the video.
- Shift + P: This option simply allows us to directly open our playlists if we have any.
- Shift + N: This key just allows us to go back to the previous video from a playlist that we have loaded.
- Tab: This key simply allows us to access the playback bar controls without using the mouse.
- M: This key just allows us to turn the sound of the video currently playing on or off.
Basically, we should thank the keyboard shortcuts described earlier in this article. Indeed, these keyboard shortcuts allow you to perform most of the tasks on YouTube from your desktop or laptop, including watching videos. these shortcuts will simply allow us to avoid the mouse in many cases.
Also read: How to play YouTube videos with the screen off
YouTube is not working? Here is how to fix it
So what do you think of this? Just share all of your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.